It’s official, Drake is the only American authorized to use the slang ‘E choke’.
Many might be wondering why the rapper is bestowed with such honor, but Tems was kind enough to offer an explanation.
The singer during a Q&A session on IG recounted her first time meeting with drake. According to Tems, the first time she met Drake to discuss her feature on his album, She whipped up a good ‘Yoruba’ meal for him and his team.
Tems said she cooked Chicken pepper stew and white rice for them. According to Tems, the pepper in the stew was too much and ended up choking Drake. She added that they enjoyed the meal and even shared a video of the group eating together.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Afromixx Entertainment (@afromixx)
- Tems Dethrones Wizkid, Becomes Spotify’s Most Streamed Afrobeat Artiste
- Tems Announces Release Date For Her New EP
- “Tems Gives Lazy Vibes… She Talks Like A Tired Civil Servant” – Netizen Reacts to Tems Collaboration with Drake
- Tems & Drake Confirms The Rumoured Feature
- “I Don’t Feel Like Any Accomplishment Is Mine….” – Tems
- Tems Slams Her Ex-Boyfriend